Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mom Friends

Here's the thing- when you become a Mom, you need to get Mom friends. It's essential for your sanity especially if you are a first timer. I didn't have a clue how much I needed Mom friends until I lucked into a fabulous playgroup.

The women in this group are the ones that will give me real answers i.e.- if you should be worried that your child is only eating strawberries or where you can find good deals on anything baby. Beyond that they are the ones that don't judge and give that much needed social connection that is VERY hard to have when you are a SAHM.

So, I guess what I am saying is that I am glad Annabelle has a good group of friends but more importantly I found good Mommy friends! ;-)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww, I HEART you and Annabelle! So thankful for both of you!

    ReplyDelete