Monday, October 1, 2012

A Since of Wonder

Annabelle is my constant reminder of limitless possibilities. She has no boundaries and within most environments, trusts anyone. She wakes up and anxiously puts her right side of the brain to work making even the most mundane household objects exciting and fun.

How could I ever take this since of wonder for granted? It's amazing! Somewhere along the way I stopped asking how things worked. I didn't really even think about how simple and fun it can be to learn. Isn't that awful?

Anyway, today was a brilliant day. The weather was fantastic and we spent just about every minute outside exploring. In the spirit of 'appreciation' I let Annabelle take the lead today. I spent the day looking at the world through her eyes with less no's and more yes's. Her since of wonder and curiosity is contagious and absolutely entertaining.

I wish all of you an opportunity to experience the world through a toddler's eyes.

Cheers to 31 Days!







No comments:

Post a Comment