Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days

I love doing logos. You likey?
I read about this 31 Day idea on a couple blogs. It's all about getting back to the basics of blogging. I love the idea... not because I am planning on linking up or advertising my blog but more because I love to write and be creative. It was a refreshing way to get refocused and inspired.

Like most blogs, 'A Little Nickles' was created to share a little bit of our family life with those that aren't around all the time. If you read the blog, you know that we aren't perfect by any means. Most of the time we are making it up as we go... Ha! But, we have fun and we have a great life.

I guess that is why I decided to do my 31 days of appreciation. Sometimes life gets busy and complicated and I forget to appreciate the little things in life. It's my own little piece of mind. I promise that I won't write long posts and I will still update on Annabelle. After all, she is our number one! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment