Sunday, September 30, 2012

This Week's Update

Annabelle is really starting to "talk." She has her own language... it's cute, but I have no idea what she is saying. Earlier this week we were at lunch and she started talking to a person at another table. (She is very social) They looked at me and wanted me to translate what she was saying. Ha! Their guess is as good as mine. It doesn't really matter tho, I just nod and smile and she seems to be happy with my response. She does have a few actual words in her vocabulary that I can understand. They are mostly sounds, like vroom, woof, meow and quack. She also knows dog, that, up, yes, and NO is her recent favorite. I can tell that she is really trying to develop her vocabulary. She really watches your mouth as you talk and even tries to mimic specific words. It's an exciting time!

Anyway, here are my favorite pics from the week.

Captivated by Elmo and Sesame Street

First visit to IKEA

A still loves story time at the library.  
Kissy kissy

1 more waffle, please!

Learning to scoot on my wheelybug

No comments:

Post a Comment