Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Toilet Paper

Annabelle has a new obsession... toilet paper. Any time she can get into a bathroom, she heads to the tp holder and starts unraveling. Obviously, I try to prevent this since I would rather not go broke by buying toilet paper ALL THE TIME! But, today I was refilling the bathrooms with tp and Annabelle stealthily grabbed a roll and ran into the living room. By the time I realized what she was doing, it was too late! There were white pieces all over the floor. It was so hilarious watching her tear the roll to bits that I didn't even try to clean up (right away). I grabbed my phone instead and took pics. She loved rolling the tp on the floor and tearing it up. Then when she was done, she ran through the pieces.

I LOVE accidental fun activities!





No comments:

Post a Comment