Thursday, October 18, 2012

Master Gardener

I do not have a green thumb. This is mostly because I find it incredibly frustrating trying to figure out what will grow where and the amount of sunlight it requires. Pretty much everything I try to grow dies within a couple weeks. (Insert sad trombone sound here.) Oh well. I still try and while I may never acquire that master gardener status I can still appreciate pretty foliage and the Home Depot Gardening Center.

In fact, I made a trek to the Gardening Center this morning to pick out some mums for our front door- they are so pretty. Ended up coming home with mums and a beautiful potted plant. I am a sucker for the pre-made arrangements.

Anyway, it smells amazing and looks great by our door! FYI- I would tell you what's in it but I accidentally threw away the cheat sheet card! :-)

Here's hoping I can keep them alive!

Night!




No comments:

Post a Comment