Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Running Shoes and Cupcakes

It's the little things, the sweet things that make your marriage unique.

Stephen is a pro at being subtly sweet. For instance this evening he brought home a red velvet cupcake for me. First of all, that is my absolute favorite dessert and secondly WHAT? He said he thought of me when he was out for lunch today and stopped to get me a cupcake. LOVE! I ask no questions and just enjoy the thoughtfulness.

Another fabulous thing about Stephen... he watches Annabelle every morning so I can go for a jog. Seriously. It's such a little thing but it's absolutely wonderful and gives me a peace of mind before starting a crazy day.

Anyway, each of these tokens of kindness makes me smile. What an awesome man I have! Swoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment