Friday, October 12, 2012

Sewing Memories

My mother is good at a lot of things. Sewing is just one of them. We (partly) kid her about turning her talent into big business. No doubt, she would be successful if she did sell her clothes....but I digress. That is a battle/story for another day.

My post today is more about the impact that her sewing has made on her (then) kids and (now) grand kids. Growing up, my Mom made so many things for us- Halloween costumes, special occasion outfits ect. Each outfit evokes such wonderful and happy memories and I am absolutely grateful. These memories will be permanently ingrained in my heart forever.

I know it will do the same for Annabelle. That 'Made by Mimi' tag sewn into every one of her outfit is more that just a label. It's a physical sign of Mimi's love and dedication to  her sweet grand kids. 

Kisses! See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment