Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekly Update

How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Baby Nickles Weight:  1.5 lbs (a big eggplant)

Baby Nickles Length: 12 inches

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  153 (going from the last Dr. visit)


Best Moment this week:  I don't know if its the best or most frustrating moment but we are making great strides with the nursery. The painting is coming along, we have the crib and dresser (still in boxes but we have them nonetheless) and I even have some decor ready for the walls. Its a long process but we are chugging along. 

Movement:  Every morning I have a glass of orange juice... because its tasty and good for me... and every morning about 20 minutes after its drained, Annabelle starts dancing. She must really love OJ!

Food Craving: I am not as hungry as I was early in the second trimester. Probably a good thing since I gained ten pounds in a blink of an eye. Maybe the baby is taking up too much room and I don't have as large of an appetite.

My Weight Gain: 12 lbs

What I am looking forward to:  The ultrasound next Monday. With all this planning and decorating for a little girl, it will be nice to see her growth and to reconfirm that she is still in fact, a she!

Symptoms: back pain, tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment