Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weekly Update

How Far Along: 24 weeks 3 days

Baby Nickles Weight:  1.5 lbs

Baby Nickles Length: 11 inches - picture an ear of corn!

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  153 (going from the last Dr. visit)

Best Moment this week:  Its not really a moment but people are starting to stop me now and ask if I am pregnant. I can only assume that this means that I look more pregnant than pudgy!! A welcome idea!

Movement:  Stephen finally got to feel her kick last night. Its funny to watch my stomach as it jumps. It looks like I'm cooking popcorn in my stomach from the outside!

Food Craving: Not much different this week although I have noticed that I am not as hungry as I have been.

What I Miss: My abs.

What I am looking forward to:  Our next ultrasound on April 4th and shower on the 9th!

Symptoms:  Sciatic nerve, heartburn and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment