Monday, March 7, 2011

Painting and Assembling


Poor Stephen is so sore from this weekend! I had him cleaning out the baby's room, moving furniture and painting! His work paid off and we have made a lot of progress. The guest room now has double beds... and little else in the room due to lack of space. It's ok though, I'll spruce it up soon enough. The baby's room has the first round of green paint on the walls. I am not sure that I am completely happy with the color yet- I am waiting to see the white trim on the wall before I make a final decision. I am afraid that it is just too lime green for everyday taste. We will see. Stephen and I will work on the room some more next weekend and begin to assemble all the baby furniture. The dresser came in last Friday, the crib comes in tomorrow and the crib mattress comes in at the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment