Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Update - 23 Weeks

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Baby Nickles Weight:  a little over a pound... large mango size

Baby Nickles Length: 11 inches

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  153 (going from the last Dr. visit)

Sleep: I have come to the realization that sleep will not be easy for the entire pregnancy. I suppose I could chalk it up to training for when she arrives. Won't get much sleep then either. :-)

Best Moment this week:  On Monday after work I came home and jumped in the bath to help ease some back pain. When I was in the tub everything was still and quiet... then the water started rippling where the baby was kicking. It made me laugh!

Movement:  Annabelle is getting bigger and stronger. I feel her everyday now. Stephen still hasn't been able to feel her from the outside. He thinks that she knows when he is trying to feel kicks and quits. Its like a game to him to catch her when she's kicking.

Food Craving: Lots of PB&J this week and bananas

What I Miss:  The use of my abs! Its difficult to do even the most simple things like get out of bed without my abs!

What I am looking forward to:  We are headed to Houston for the rodeo next weekend and I am looking forward to showing off my growing bump to Steph and Bryan. We haven't seen them since December.

Symptoms:  Back pain, sciatic nerve, heartburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment