Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Update

How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Baby Nickles Weight: Just shy of a pound!
Baby Nickles Length: 11 inches (spaghetti squash)
Baby Nickles Heartbeat: 152
Sleep: Feeling good this week. I have been able to stay awake a bit later than usual this week but I still wake up bright and early. Ok by me, I'm more of an early bird anyways. I get a lot more done in the morning.
Best Moment of This Week:Working on the nursery.
Movement: I feel more frequent movement but still nothing from the outside.
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week. Same 'ol, same 'ol.
What I Miss: Being able to go on long walks without being in pain or getting out of breath.
What I am Looking Forward To: Finishing up the nursery and our next sonogram on April 4th.
Symptoms: Went to the doctor today for a check up. Let her know about the very painful backpain I have been having. She said that its something called Sciatica, a nerve pain that is affecting my back and left leg. She assures me that it will calm down a bit in the next four weeks. The reason for the pain... intense baby growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment