Monday, July 9, 2012

A Very Busy Week

Just a quick note since I haven't updated the blog in a few days. We have had such a fun week celebrating the 4th, our anniversary and Annabelle's first birthday. It went by so fast and I am going to do several posts to follow up on all the events.

First I want to thank all of our friends and family for helping us celebrate all week long. Mimi and Gramps came to visit early on in the week and they were kind enough to babysit so Stephen and I could go celebrate our anniversary. Aunt Steph, Uncle Bryan and Kinsey and Grayson came from Houston to celebrate A's birthday. AND all of our playgroup made it to A's party. It was a blast and I can't believe its over!

So, I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures last week. I may get a little sappy here and there.... after all my baby turned one! AHHH!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment