Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Children's Museum

I have had The Children's Museum on my list for quite some time. I read some reviews and heard from friends that it was really a fun museum especially for kiddos Annabelle's age. She really had a great time! AND, unlike a lot of museums she actually got to play and participate in the exhibits. There was a cute indoor playground she crawled around on and a water room where she got to play with water toys and a firetruck with slides! It was really neat to see her so interested in the museum and I think that Mimi and Gramps enjoyed it too. I can't wait to take her back there!

With Ms. Frizzle at the Magic School Bus exhibit

Mimi and A riding the Magic School Bus

A grilling out in the Backyard exhibit


Gramps making giant bubbles for A to pop

A loved the wheel barrel

Water room

A driving the fire truck

No comments:

Post a Comment