Tuesday, July 10, 2012

12 Months!

It seems like Annabelle grew up a lot in just one week. She said goodbye to all her bottles (yea sippy cups) and hello to whole milk. Yumm! Annabelle also took her first steps the Saturday before her birthday. It was just two steps in our living room but it was enough to make me tear up I was so proud! I didn't get the steps on video or on camera but I am pretty sure I will never forget them. Just one of those amazing memories that stays permanently in your mind.

Fortunately for all of us Annabelle was up for the changes. As a matter of fact, she embraced them! I can not emphasize enough how fabulous our child really is! So good with big transitions and flexible with routines when we need her to be. Just fabulous.... but I digress.

My baby isn't a baby anymore. She's becoming a toddler! I am not so sure where the time went. How did we get here? Stephen and I have a one year old! And, not just any one year old- we have Annabelle. She is the smartest, sweetest most wonderful thing that has ever come into our lives. I love our family and I can't wait to see what happens in her second year!

Annabelle's 12 month photo- she weighs 17.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment