Wednesday, July 18, 2012

She's A Painter!

I let A paint today... and yes it was messy, yes she ate the paint, yes it was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again!

First thing is first, I made the paint with flour, water and food coloring just in case she decided to taste the medium. Second, I pretty much taped everything to the ground so she couldn't get her fingers under and rip up the "canvas." I also put a trash bag under the paper so everything would be easy to clean up after we were all done. A had a good time but she really did more finger painting than using her brushes. She also dumped all the paint on the ground about 15 minutes into the fun. I don't care- it was fun seeing her play with colors and brushes. I have no problems with her getting dirty! Pics below.








No comments:

Post a Comment