Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekly Update

How Far Along: 34 Weeks


Baby Nickles Weight:  5.5 lbs.

Baby Nickles Length: 18 inches

Best Moment This Week:  We had such a great time in Austin for Memorial Day Weekend. So much good news to celebrate... although I will write about that later. It was a perfect weekend with all the family together. Kind of sad that this was the last time we will all be together sans babies. Seems like we are going to have alot of big changes and additions to our family over the next year. Exciting but scary. How did we get this old?

What I am looking forward to: I go on maternity leave starting July 1.... 1 month from today. It's not so much that I don't want to work but rather I will enjoy not having to drive to Ft. Worth everyday. Its tiring and really hard to be motivated after an hour drive to and from work.

Katie's Weight Gain: 26 lbs. Not sure how big Annabelle is going to be when she arrives but I am hoping that after delivery I will drop at least 6-8 lbs. Losing 20 lbs is going to be a difficult task.

Symptoms: Swelling, heartburn and sciatica.

No comments:

Post a Comment