Wednesday, June 29, 2011

38 Weeks Update

How Far Along: 38 weeks 2 days

Baby Nickles Weight:  6.13lbs according to last weeks Dr visit. Not as big as we originally thought...yea!

Baby Nickles Length: 22-24in estimated. Not for sure since Annabelle was so far down that they couldn't get an accurate measurement.

Sleep: I have gotten into a every other day pattern. One night I will sleep up to four hours without having to get up and the next I will be up every 30 minutes. I think my body is taunting me, I forgot how great 4 consecutive hours of sleep feels!! Ha!

Best Moment this week:  My blood pressure is back down within reasonable range, all blood tests came back ok and I no longer have protein in my urine (TMI, I know). So, I am in good health after a week of taking it easy. My swelling isn't gone but it is considerably better than last week.

Sad Moment of the Week: It's a good news/bad news situation. As my health improves, there is less likelihood that I will be induced. Which in turn means that we have to wait longer for Annabelle's arrival. After all the craziness of last week, I am a bit let down. I was really hoping that we would get to see Annabelle this week. 

Movement: I think since I have been a couch potato all week I have noticed Annabelle's movement more. She really likes to move around in the morning and evening. I can almost set my timer to it. Also, I believe she has dropped even more than before. A couple nights ago she was having a really big dance party in my tummy with lots of big movements (it actually woke me from sleep) and the next day I noticed a big difference in how I was carrying her. She sticks out a lot and I have much more space between my stomach and my chest.

Food Craving: Chocolate and watermelon.

What I am looking forward to:  Still waiting for Annabelle's arrival. I think the whole family is on alert!

Symptoms:  Back pain, swelling, nausea

No comments:

Post a Comment