Wednesday, June 22, 2011

37 Weeks! Weekly Update

How Far Along: 37 weeks 2 days

Baby Nickles Weight:  I am guessing around 7lbs at this point. We will know better tomorrow after the sonogram.

Baby Nickles Length: 20-24in

Sleep: Who needs sleep? Think I am preparing for when Annabelle arrives.

Best Moment this week:  Hearing that we may be seeing Annabelle sooner than expected! 

Scary Moment of the Week: Doctor is worried about my high blood pressure, swelling and protein in my urine. Clear signs that I have pre-eclampsia. I have been put on bed rest and am now working from home until delivery. There is a very high possibility that Dr. Lutich will induce me and I will have Annabelle before July 1 (next Friday). I go back to the Dr. tomorrow for a sonogram (checking about baby's position, weight and making sure there isn't fluid in the wrong places) also to do some more blood work.

Movement:  She is still moving- thank goodness but not as much as before. She does like to hang out on my left side with her foot on my ribs - makes my stomach look lopsided! Ha!

Food Craving: Watermelon and avocado!

What I am looking forward to:  Getting the labor and delivery process over with since I am a little worried about that. I just can't wait to hold Annabelle in my arms and see what she looks like.

Symptoms:  Swelling, high blood pressure, itchiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment