Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekly Update- 32 Days to go!

How Far Along: 35 Weeks 3 Days

Baby Nickles Weight:  6 lbs.

Baby Nickles Length: 19 inches

Best Moment This Week:  Not sure I would call it the best moment of this week but we did start weekly visits to the Dr. last Tuesday. Dr. Lutich is now doing internal "checks" to follow my progress. Annabelle has dropped so that is good news. I am not dilated yet but that is ok since we are still early and being dilated doesn't necessarily mean that I will be having the baby anytime soon. I could be dilated for weeks before going into labor.

What I am looking forward to: Finalizing all things at work and going on leave. Its getting harder to make the drive to work everyday- I am starting to get painful cramps when I sit down too long. Also, I am tired and have a hard time concentrating. I have this incredible urge to find a clear stopping point in all my work projects. I don't want to be worried about them when Annabelle arrives. I want to be fully concentrated on her.

Katie's Weight Gain: 30 lbs. Yikes! I gained 4 pounds just last week alone. I am trying not to be hard on myself for that because I know that I am swelling a lot so water weight and Annabelle's weight are a hefty portion of the gain. My appetite is much smaller lately and I don't really want to eat big meals since I get full so quickly. Also it helps heartburn when I eat frequent small meals instead of three large meals.

Symptoms: Swelling, back pain, cramps. Heartburn is still alive and well but not as bad as before... I think that probably has to do with Annabelle dropping. There is more room in my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment