Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekly Update

How Far Along: 21 weeks

Baby Nickles Weight: 12 ounces

Baby Nickles Length: 10.5 inches- think the length of a carrot

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  153 (going from the last Dr. visit)

Sleep: Stephen makes fun of me because I go to sleep so early. I can't help it! I am just SOOOO tired! Plus, I still wake up every three hours so its kind of like I nap on and off all night long. :-)

Best Moment this week:  We bought a crib and a dresser! Wha hoo! Also, crib bedding was delivered today!

Movement:  Yes, she is still nudging every now and again. I feel her most when I am hungry and just after I eat. Unfortunately, we still can't feel her from the outside.

Food Craving: Wouldn't it be nice if I craved something healthy? Nope, food of this week is Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.

What I Miss:  Nothing. I am really excited about this little one. For the moment I am really content with being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to:  Starting the nursery. Finalizing on a name.

Symptoms:  Still feeling good. I am hoping to ride this all the way into the third trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment