Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Update- 19 Weeks

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Baby Nickles Weight: 8.5 ounces - the size of an heirloom tomato

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  153

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  9lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, see previous post. Its a slippery slope, I may never wear regular clothes again!

Sleep: Pregnancy congestion makes it hard to sleep through the night. These days I not only have to get up a million times to go to the bathroom but I also have to blow my nose a lot. Fun times. Doctor says that this will probably last until the baby is born.

Best Moment this week:  Feeling the baby move around!

Movement:  Yes. It feels like I have a fish swimming around in my belly! I can't wait for Stephen to be able to feel the baby too!

Food Craving: I consume enough Chicken Pad Thai to keep our local Thai restaurant in business.

What I Miss:  Regular water... it gives me heartburn

What I am looking forward to:  More movement from our little girl and finalizing our registry.

Symptoms:  Pregnancy congestion and heartburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment