Monday, February 21, 2011

Half Baked!

How Far Along: 20 weeks- Half way there!

Baby Nickles Weight: 10.5 ounces

Baby Nickles Length: 6.5 inches- think banana

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  153 (going from the last Dr. visit)

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  9lbs

Sleep: I sleep in 3-4 hour intervals....then wake up and either have to pee, blow my nose or eat. Rinse and repeat.

Best Moment this week:  I finally found the crib bedding- its so cute! We are just about ready to start the nursery.

Movement:  Yes, but not on a consistant basis. Its getting a little more forceful than before but I still wouldn't classify the movement as a full on kick or punch. Just a nudge.

Food Craving: Pasta, pasta, pasta... oh and avocado.

What I Miss:  Going on a walk and not getting out of breathe.

What I am looking forward to:  More movement from our little girl and starting the nursery.

Symptoms:  Besides the usual, I am feeling really good at the halfway mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment