Tuesday, February 8, 2011

18 Weeks 1 day- Melon Stage

How Far Along: 18 weeks and 1 day

Baby Nickles Weight: .5 lb 

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  153

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  8lbs

Maternity Clothes: No. My belly has grown a lot in a week though, its hard to fit into my regular pants. I have resorted to very stretchy material!

Sleep: It is really hard for me to stay up past 10pm these days but I am always awake early in the morning.

Best Moment this week:  Finding out its a GIRL!

Movement:  No, which still worries me but I imagine it won't be too much longer since she is getting bigger by the second!

Food Craving: Fettuccine Alfredo. I am big on pasta....

What I Miss:  Sleeping through the night without having to get up to pee!

What I am looking forward to:  Shopping for our little girl and getting the nursery together.

Symptoms:  Pregnancy congestion and heartburn. (An old Wives tale says that if you have heartburn, then your baby will be born with a lot of hair...)

No comments:

Post a Comment