Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Annabelle

Happy, happy 3rd birthday to our baby girl.

There is not a day that goes by that you do not put a smile on our faces. We are continually amazed by your clever and witty observations and in awe of how quickly you catch onto everything. I know that I say (frequently) that I don't want you to get any bigger but that is really only half true.  I love your cuddly, curious and warm spirited characteristics now but I can't wait to see how your personality develops and grows. I know that you will be an amazing woman down the road because you can do anything and be anyone you want to be. Possibilities are endless and you have the courage to do wonderful things with your life.

In the meantime we will watch and enjoy our little girl as she plays, pretends, develops new friendships and thrives in new environments. This is an exciting time!

Always know that your Mom and Dad love you to the moon and back. Hugs and kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment