Monday, August 25, 2014

In Summmmmmeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!

Hi there... remember me?

We have had a crazy whirlwind of a summer! Our lives went into a spin the minute maternity leave ended. I am part time (awesome!) but I also have a weird schedule that I set up to align with A and E's Fall school schedule. I work everyday from 10am-2pm. On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I am in the office at SMU and on Wed and Fridays I am working from home. Yes---go ahead, be jelly! :-) I hope it last forever!

My schedule will be absolutely perfect for Fall since the kiddos will be in school on the days that I work in the office but Summer scheduling was a hot mess. Thank goodness for Mimi! She saved the day and took care of A and E while we adjusted to my new schedule. The kids have been in such great care... they are spoiled. Mimi managed to juggle both kiddos and make it look easy. I suppose that is why she is the best Mimi ever! They went on field trips to the Ft. Worth zoo, Arboretum on numerous occasions and to storytime to name just a few outings.

I am obviously so grateful to have Mimi and Gramps so close but to have them willingly accept the monumental task of taking care of our two kids on a regular basis is over the top.  It melts my heart to know that Annabelle is going to have such wonderful memories of her grandparents and this time they had together.

Below are just a few of the MANY pics that Mimi and Gramps sent us while they were out and about. I will probably go back and add more but I love these the most so they are up first.







No comments:

Post a Comment