Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve

This was the first year that the Nickles hosted Christmas in Dallas. We were fortunate enough to have Katie and Phil come in from Arizona and Mom and Dad down from Austin to spend the holiday with us at home. I have to admit I was a bit nervous to take on such a big event but it turned out just fine since I chose to make it VERY low key. Christmas Eve we all went to church at Wilshire and then out to Grimaldi's for pizza. Crowd favorite.  Once we got back from dinner Annabelle got to open her present from Deedle- pj's to help her sleep and have sweet dreams. The rest of the house guests were wearing their new jammies as well per request. (Stephen and I were in matching red penguin pj's). It was a fun new tradition. Once A went to bed- Santa and his elves went to work putting new toys together. I enjoyed watching all at work. Here are some pics from church ect.











No comments:

Post a Comment