Sunday, December 2, 2012

Changes...

So, I may be a little slow to update the blog going forward.... I started working again (full-time Marketing position at Southern Methodist University) and now things have moved into the tad-bit-crazy mode. Annabelle is attending school and still adjusting to the change. As you can imagine, it's going to take some time to get her fully acclimated to the new routine. I think she will be fine tho- the school is good and she is very good at handling changes. I however miss her dearly and could not have gotten through my first week back to work without the support of my husband and Mimi who came down to help the tail end of last week. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the coming weeks. I am so excited about Christmas and all the fun activities that come along with it. I promise I will update as quickly as I can. Bear with me! Here are last weeks photos.





I know this is a crazy blurry photo but I still love it. My girl running down the hallway with a pink cape!




No comments:

Post a Comment