Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

I have to say that I feel a little selfish having a day that is specifically dedicated to celebrating my role as a Mom. To me, it has been such a blessing to have our little Annabelle in our lives. She is our world and I am so grateful to be able to take care of her and watch her grow everyday. I would rather spend the day celebrating her and my husband (without whom I wouldn't have been able to have had the most special year of my life--being at home with A as a stay at home Mom.) It has been an amazing year to say the least and I am looking forward to many, many more in the future. I don't know how I got to be such a lucky girl!

Cheers and happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there!

A little Nickles family
Happy Mothers Day from Mimi, Mommy and Annabelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment