Tuesday, May 15, 2012

10 Months

Annabelle is in full motion, crawling and cruising like a champ! She hardly slows down for a second and it's so much fun! I can tell that she has never been happier. She likes to roam the house and get into everything. It is amazing to see her discover new things and it's hard to be mad at her when she gets into trouble! (For instance, she turned Tillie's water bowl over the other day and got water all over the laundry room. It was hilarious! ) I can only image what its going to be like when she is walking ... and running... on her own. What fun!

With all the moving around, you would think that she would sleep and nap hard core. Not necessarily true... She has so many things going on I think its hard for her turn off and she doesn't always want to sleep. I don't blame her. There are so many more things to do and explore, who needs sleep?! Plus, Annabelle has 4 teeth now and 2 of them are on the top (ouch!) I think that budding teeth definitely play into the "not sleeping" situation.

Moving onto food and drink.... Annabelle is going to start taking three bottles and one meal with sippy cup in June. Then every two weeks I will add another meal with the sippy cup. I am hoping to wean her from the bottle and get her to use the cup for all meals by her 1st birthday. Finger's crossed! Annabelle loves her bottle so I am expecting a challenge. Her food palate has expanded and she is eating all sort of new foods. One of note- pizza (yes I know, bad Mommy) but Dad has instructed that it's mandatory to like pizza and bacon in the Nickles household! HAHA! Good thing that she loves it!

No official measurements this month- the next Dr. apt is at 12 months but I suspect that she is around 17 lbs now. Big girl!

That's all for now. Here is her 10 month photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment