Monday, January 31, 2011

Turnip Time- Weekly Prego Stat Update

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Baby Nickles Weight:  5 ounces (about the size of a turnip)

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  162

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still at 2 lbs total gain

Maternity Clothes: Still a no. I am guessing by 20 weeks I will have to explore larger clothing options.

Sleep: Early to bed. Early to rise. I'm not much for sleeping past 7:30am these days.

Best Moment this week:  Planning the gender reveal party.

Movement:  I keep thinking that I feel the baby kicking but its probably something else!

Food Craving: Ummm, I am going with Chicken Pad Thai. I had it at least three times last week. YUM

What I Miss:  Starbucks Peppermint Mochas

What I am looking forward to:  Finding out the gender on Feb 7th!

Symptoms:  Not much this week, just a bit tired and still have heartburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment