Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Nickles is an Avocado!

Today marks my 16th week of pregnancy and that means-- according to my What to Expect When You are Expecting books-- that baby Nickles is now the size of an avocado. The fruit comparison is supposed to help you visualize how big the baby grows each week. Its a fun way to think about the size I suppose, even though sometimes the fruits are mighty close in size comparison (isn't an apple similar in size to an avocado?)

Ok, so here are my prego stats so far:

How Far Along: 16 weeks and 1 day

Baby Nickles Weight:  3.5 ounces
Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  162

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 2 pounds so far

Maternity Clothes: Not yet :-)

Sleep: I wake up A LOT to use the restroom- at least 4 times a night
Best Moment this week:  Shopping for baby and figuring out our registry

Movement:  Not yet, but I am really looking forward to it!

Food Craving: Avocado/Ice Cream

What I Miss:  Sushi!

What I am looking forward to:  Finding out the gender on Feb 7th!

Symptoms:  Some small cramping on my right side and HEARTBURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment