Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekly Update- 55 Days to Go!!

How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Baby Nickles Weight:  Last week the Dr. guessed a little over 4lbs, so if Annabelle is still on the same growing schedule she would be 4.5lbs.
Baby Nickles Length: 17 inches

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  141

Best Moment This Week:  Finding out that my brother is getting married! Has nothing to do with Annabelle and as far as I know they don't have an official wedding date but Stephen and I immediately began to talk about travel plans with the baby. So exciting!

My Weight Gain: 22 lbs so far- apparently still on the normal weight gain track. I feel like a whale and still have another 4-5 lbs to go. Thankfully that is all baby weight...and will hopefully come off immediately after she arrives.

What I am looking forward to: I have another Dr apt coming up on the 24th. If Annabelle is still measuring ahead of schedule we might get another ultrasound. Dr. Lutich will have to double check everything is going ok and see if we will be moving the due date up. If she is within normal measurments, we won't get anymore ultrasounds and won't be able to see Annabelle again until the birth.

Symptoms: Swelling, heartburn, slight hip discomfort at night and sciatica

No comments:

Post a Comment