Monday, May 9, 2011

Sneak Peek of the Nursery

We are so close to finishing the nursery and I wanted to post some pics. (I couldn't wait!)

Stephen has worked really hard helping paint and put together furniture- I am forever grateful. Especially since I don't have the patience to put together the Diaper Genie! Some of the things that we are still lacking- a side table that will go next to the chair, a rug and curtains. Mom is coming up next week to help with the curtains so hopefully that will be completed soon.

Its funny... we have been working on the nursery for a while now but it hadn't really sunk in that the room is actually for OUR baby. I was sitting in the rocker last night and it hit me. We are actually going to have a baby in this room in just a couple months from now. How did we grow up so fast? Its a little bit of nervousness and excitement rolled into one.

Anyway- here are some pics. I will post the final product closer to July.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment