Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weekly Update

How Far Along: 29 Weeks 3 days (ONLY 75 DAYS TO GO!!)

Baby Nickles Weight:  2.5 lbs (The weight of a butternut squash! Ha!)

Baby Nickles Length: 15 inches

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  141

Best Moment This Week:  Finalizing our daycare options for Annabelle. We have decided to go with Kidding Around. It has a great staff, smaller class sizes and a cute facility. I think that Annabelle will like it and we are excited that its convenient to our house and on the way to Stephen's work. It's going to be hard to let her go when I head back to work in October.... guess we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

Movement:  Not only can I feel her moving but we can now easily see Annabelle kick and punch my stomach from the outside. Tillie is not all that fond of the unusual movement when she is laying with me on the couch. She kind of stares at me and them moves away when Annabelle is really active. I think Tillie thinks that I am playing a trick on her.

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs. I feel huge. And, to make it worse, doctor says that I should add another 10-11 lbs in the last trimester. YIKES!

What I am looking forward to:  May is going to fly by. I have to work two weekends, then we head to Austin for Memorial Day Weekend. I am looking forward to getting all the fam together one last time before Annabelle gets here. I can't believe how fast things are changing!

Symptoms: Heartburn is back with vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment