Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekly Update

How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Baby Nickles Weight:  2 lbs 

Baby Nickles Length: 13 inches

Baby Nickles Heartbeat:  145 (going from the last Dr. visit)

Best Moment this week:  Our SC baby shower. We have such wonderful family and friends! It was so nice to be able to make it back to the Greenville area to see everyone before the baby is born. Hopefully we will get back to SC soon after we have Annabelle too.

Movement:  Yes. Lots. She is now starting to move during the night...makes it a bit harder to sleep.

Food Craving: No much new this week. I still love me some OJ.

What I am looking forward to:  With work and events season in full swing I am looking forward to having a day or two off work. I am exhausted! April 25th I have my Glucose Screen at the Dr. and Stephen and I will be finalizing our daycare options. I look forward to having that day off and concentrating on all our baby loose ends!

Symptoms: Sciatica, shortness of breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment