Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Half Birthday Ethan!

He is halfway to 1yr and I can't believe how fast time flies! Ethan is an absolute doll and we are really enjoying seeing him grow and develop his personality. For the most part he is very cuddly. He likes to be held and in the action. The only exception is at night. He doesn't really like to be held too long- just wants to go to bed! Ha! Doesn't bother me especially since he is a good sleeper. 11 hours at night and usually 2 naps a day for about 1.5 hours. :-)

He LOVES watching his sister. In fact, some of his biggest smiles are reserved specifically for her. Every time I hear Annabelle say, "Hi, Ethan buddy, Ethan buddy, Ethan buddy," my heart melts because he breaks out with the biggest grin on his face. I hope that they are always close and sweet to each other....

Stats from his 6 month check up are as follows: weight, 15.5.6 lbs (11th %), length 25.75 in (13th %), head circ. 16.8 in (27th %). Little one is officially eating all formula - I think that has a lot to due with the weight gain- and he has started solids. I will post more on that later.

Here are the pics. Happy Half BUDDY!




No comments:

Post a Comment