Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A's Sentence

Annabelle is learning so much so fast. It amazes me every time she says something new. She has been trying for about a month to put several words together. You can tell that she is working very hard to try and communicate all the things that are in her head.

Yesterday we were driving home from school and she said "Michael ate a hotdog." It was random and still I was sure that I heard her clearly. Sure enough when I asked her teacher this afternoon if Michael was eating a hotdog yesterday she said yes. There you have it folks, Annabelle officially completed a sentence. Funny that it included Michael and hotdogs. One she is obsessed with (Michael) and the other has not ever been mentioned (hotdogs.) As Annabelle would say... TA-DAAA!

I have no video, yet. It will come. In the meantime here are some pics from over the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment