Sunday, February 17, 2013

This Week

I thought this week would never end! On Monday afternoon we got a call to come pick Annabelle up from school because they thought she had pink eye. Well, turns out she did so we have had to deal with that plus we were informed while we were at the Dr.'s office that A's ears were clogged. Poor thing is coming to the end of her ear tubes. I guess they will be falling out soon but I hope that she can make it another couple months till the end of "bad ear season." Tuesday, A had to stay home from school since she was on meds for pink eye so Stephen got to hang with her all day. (I was incredibly jealous! I miss being the go to person for all A's needs.)

On Wednesday I had a work event so I had to leave early in the morning and didn't get to see A before she went to bed. I HATE those days- good thing there are very few days that keep me away like that. Thursday was Valentines Day!! Annabelle had a class party at 3 so I got to go and be with her for that. It was cute. A is currently the only girl in her class so she has a lot of "boyfriends." HA! Anyway, nothing unusual happened on Friday - thank goodness!

That is the wrap up. Here are the pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment