Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Dallas Zoo

Well, it was 60 and sunny today so we headed out to the Dallas Zoo. Can't really pass up an opportunity to soak up the sun in the middle of winter!

I haven't been to this zoo since I was much younger (think middle school) so I was excited to check it out. I have to say that I don't like this zoo as much as the Fort Worth one, EXCEPT that it has a fantastic children's area. I would pay the admission price just to spend a couple hours in that area alone. Annabelle loved the cute petting zoo area, fish tank and the playground where she could run in and out of tunnels and over rocks. It was a blast. Other than that she enjoyed the elephants exhibit and the donkeys.

Side note- I am constantly amazed that she can/wants to walk all the time. If it were up to her, Annabelle would have walked the entire zoo. Too bad her little legs don't move quite as quickly as ours.

Anyway, here are some pics from our trip. Enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment