Wednesday, October 12, 2011

1st Day at Daycare

I knew it was coming...and I was dreading it. My maternity leave is officially up and I am headed back to work. This past Monday Annabelle had her first day at Kidding Around daycare. It was more traumatic for me than her. I was crying like a crazy lady!!

Thankfully, we both have time and lots of help in order to adjust to the separation. I am working M/W/F in Fort Worth at the Stockyards for the next two weeks. My mom is here this week and is picking A up from daycare early this week. Next week A will stay the full day, all three days. I will start my new position at the Dallas Arboretum on Monday, Oct. 24th. The new job means that Annabelle will have to go to daycare full time but at least I won't have to do the long commute to Fort Worth everyday. I will only be about 5 minutes away from her daycare and will be able to pop in at lunch to see her. Its so hard to leave my little girl but I know she is in good hands and that everything is going to be OK. :-)

Here is a pic from her first day at daycare... sleeping soundly in her crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment