Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2 Months Photo

Annabelle turned two month old on September 7th... I know I have been bad about updates!

She is getting so big! She weighs 9.9lbs and is 21 in long. Her legs are long but it seems that the rest of her body is filling out and catching up with her. She is sleeping longer at night-- she made it 7 hours over Labor Day weekend! YEAH! The big thing about her lately is the smiling. Annabelle will react to your smile and she pays very close attention to your voice and face. She is looking around a lot and still loves fans and lights.

I find myself very entertained watching her. She is fascinated by everything! Also, it makes my day when she smiles or coo's. Annabelle is amazing and I fall in love with her even more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment